Written on Tuesday, July 27, 2010, 5:05 AM
What if someone you love told you that he/she is tired of their life and feel like ending it, what would you do?
Can you carry on with your life after he/she is gone? Even though you know you will never find someone else like him/her. Someone who understands you as much as he/she does, someone who loves you as much as he/she does.
What would you do?
What if I realized that if you're gone, then there's no other reasons for me to stay alive? Can I follow you to where you're going? Would you be mad at me for following you? Can I be angry at you for leaving me behind? Or would you be happy that I went with you?
If you're leaving, then I'm coming with you. For there will be no one like you.
No one who will be there by my side when I need someone.
No one who will truly understand me as well as you do.
No one who will love me as deeply as you do.
No one who will accept me for all the flaws that I have.
No one who will explain things that I don't understand to me with patience.
No one who will tolerate my temper.
No one who will know what I'm thinking just by looking at me, without me having to say anything.
No one who will do all the silly stuff together with me.
There will be no one like you. So if you're going, I'm coming no matter what you will say. It's only sooner or later. :)