Written on Saturday, May 22, 2010, 2:41 PM

Went fishing last night at ECP with Laocok, Henry & SKK. It was a last minute decision & I already told Laocok before that I will bring her to ECP to fish. Luckily SKK was there last night. Laocok caught a fish which weights probably around 2 - 3KG? And the fishing rod & string didn't snap while they were reeling the fish in. Laocok was damn lucky lor! It's her first time fishing some more, and generally people can spend one whole day trying to fish a big fish but she managed to get one after like a few tries. And also the hook wasn't very deep, which makes her really lucky because a big fish like that could easily struggle & swim away.
But after that, we only managed to catch small fishes. & I finally unhooked the hook from a fish's mouth for the very first time in my life. It's so disgusting, I don't ever want to do it again!