Written on Friday, May 7, 2010, 4:25 AM
Going shopping in a couple of hours, which means I should probably go to bed soon... But I've found something interesting to do online... Which is to stalk people's blogs! HAHAHAHAHAA.
& I don't have shoes to wear tomorrow! My only pair of flats is over at Jere's & my slippers has gone AWOL on me, so I think I might have to wear heels. =/
Okay, I'm really starving now. I think it's time for me to go to bed already... :(
& I have to remember to buy only WHAT I NEED, not WHAT I WANT!!!
&&& I miss my Ipod Nano! It has also gone AWOL on me all thanks to skk. :( I'm sure it's not at home. Even though my room is in a mess, I know exactly where my things are! & it's certainly not at home! He must have left it at work, which means I'll never ever see it again 'cause it's most probably taken by some lucky bastard who found it in the TT he was in... :( But I guess that's fair enough, after all he did give me an Ipod Touch on my birthday.
This is like the longest post in months! LOL, I'm very hungry now. My stomach is growling. That's my cue to go to bed. Nights!