Written on Monday, March 22, 2010, 2:05 AM

Everything changed when you first moved in 2 years plus ago. My family is never the same again. And ever since then I stopped talking to my brother all thanks to you, bitch. & ever since then I don't go for any dinners with my family & relatives because you were going too.
I have never seen anyone as thick skinned as you. Everyone practically hates you to the core & you still can act like it's nothing at all.
Till date, I still don't understand why my mom's such a stupid woman. She always says that she have tried getting the bitch to go back to her own home, but asking her nicely is barely even trying. You own this place & the one with the most authority is you, but yet you act like you don't. Seriously, how stupid can you get? And she always tells me that I will do the same things as her if it was my kid. I told her, I would rather kick my child out of the house with that shameless bitch & pretend that I never ever had him, rather then having a useless son who steps all over my head.
And really, a son who hits his mom? You still want a son like that?

Everytime I asked my mom to get dinner for me, she will be so damn pissed off with me for I-don't-know what reasons. And I don't even see her getting pissed off with them when she gets them dinner like daily.
And everytime you ask me for money, I always ask myself why should I give you when you're gonna give it to them anyway? Pretty pointless IMO. I'm not gonna give my money for you to give them when they can go earn it themselves.

I really hate you, you stupid shameless bitch. Why would any girl be with a guy that hits her? Don't tell me it's all cause of love because I doubt that bitch loves my brother at all.
And have you ever wondered why no body stops my brother whenever you two quarreled & he hits you?

I never thought I would say this, but I do miss talking to my brother. It's been years since I last talked to him. But i'm not going to unless he is through with that slut. Till then, i'll just pretend that I never had a brother.


profile
Samantha
15 November

friends
Cuifen Jasmine Jereline Michelle

credits
Layout by hopmad. Background from fivepointsapart, PNG from 99 mockingbirds, tagboard background from weheartit. Don't remove the credits please thanks :D