Written on Monday, December 28, 2009, 6:04 AM

I'm feeling so sick of everything already. I feel that in wasting my life away and yet I'm not doing anything about it. I just feel like rotting my life away. Recently i've been thinking, what if the one who was aborted wasn't my sister but it was me instead, would she lead a better life then I did? If my mom & dad didn't divorce, will I have a better life now?

My mom didn't had a choice. She had to abort my sister cause she had gotten some illness while she was carrying my sister. Maybe she did but who am I to stop her? I was a baby back then anyway and I only got to know about this during 2006 or 2007. I have always wanted a twin sister or a sister who is older/younger then me by a year. I just wish I had a chance to know her.

And my dad has another family now. They have a kid too. I saw the papers when we moved house and I was unpacking my mom's stuff. Turns out that there's many things that she didn't tell me. And I never bothered to ask her about it anyway because if she wants to tell me, she will. I think.


Feeling kinda depressed now. Don't know if it is because of my menses or the stuff that's going on. I just wish I could tell everything to somebody, like every single thing.



profile
Samantha
15 November

friends
Cuifen Jasmine Jereline Michelle

credits
Layout by hopmad. Background from fivepointsapart, PNG from 99 mockingbirds, tagboard background from weheartit. Don't remove the credits please thanks :D